- Defines, supervises and reports the annual internal audit plan;
- Plans, executes and reports planned audit engagements. The audit activities will mainly focus on IT security and compliance (Legislative Decree 231, Privacy, Safety at work, etc.) and operational audit;
- Follows the development of risk management and internal audit methodologies;
- Maintains and updates the Organization, Management and Control Model, in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 231/2001;
- Manages relations with other supervisory bodies such as the Supervisory Body 231, Board of Statutory Auditors, ISO Certification auditors, Legal Department, etc.;
- Maintains and updates the integrated management system ISO 27001 and ISO 9001;
- Coordinates the process of drafting and updating policies, procedures and company operating instructions;
- Participates to cyber security, business continuity and GDPR projects.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- MS in Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or an equivalent degree;
- 2/3 years’ experience as Internal Auditor, Senior Auditor or Lead Auditor ISO 27001 or ISO 9001;
- Excellent skills in Internal Audit standards, good knowledge of IT security issues, management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 27001 etc.) and GDPR;
- Strong motivation and passion for Internal Audit and Compliance;
- Fluent in English;
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude;
- Good team player;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
- EU Work Permit.
- Postgraduate Master in Internal Audit, Compliance and Information Security;
- Professional certifications such as: CIA, CISA, Lead auditor ISO 27001 and ISO 9001;
- Knowledge of standards such as: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 22301, COSO-ERM framework, Cobit, ITIL, NIST800-53.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts