Human Resources Manager – 8403
- Build relationships with ION employees and serve as a visible leader on the HR team
- Support current and future business needs through employee development, engagement, motivation and preservation
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Provide consultation in all aspects of policy and procedures, related to employee relations, to include disciplinary action and conflict resolution.
- Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Comply with US, Canadian, and Brazilian legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Work with HR and other colleagues in our global offices to ensure consistency in the implementation of HR and company initiatives.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- Occasional travel to regional offices is expected for this position.
Required Competencies, Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of post-collegiate work experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent organizational skills and exhibit detailed ability to ensure accuracy of reporting, plan documents, and employee communications
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal teams including executive management and hiring managers.
- Experience in the application and interpretation of employment laws as they relate to employee relations
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Well-rounded, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess critical reasoning skills and problem solving analysis
- Good at fostering Teamwork
- Skilled at promoting process improvement
Desirable Experience and Qualifications
- An understanding of US immigration laws and procedures a huge plus
- Experience integrating new acquisitions a plus
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP is a plus
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts