Global Graduate Rotational Program Manager
Role and Responsibilites
- Collaborate with managers, business stakeholders and wider organisation to quickly understand and own the maintenance of the existing LDP Rotation and placement program on a global basis.
- Partner with global stakeholders to understand talent needs across ION’s various business units, and design analyst rotations/placements to fill high priority roles while also ensuring a robust and engaging experience to LDP program participants
- Report globally across local programs on key milestones and ensure coordination among stakeholders
- Manage university relationships with core schools and partner with Talent Acquisition team to manage university recruitment
- Coordinate onboarding on a local and global basis. This includes a global event conducted yearly, with additional ongoing training for analysts to ensure continuous learning and development
- Collect, analyze and address feedback on managers/rotations quarterly from analysts in order to ensure a consistent and high quality expierence.
- Manage performance reviews by analyzing data collected in order to normalize at the program level to provide visibility on analyst performance and impact as part of the global compensation process.
- Manage LDP Alumni community / events / communications[MK1]
- Develop data and analytics related to the LDP to robustly measure impact and success at an individual and collective level globally.
- Develop and maintain suitable dashboards and management information reports against LDP data to support evolution of the program.
- 5+ years in management role focused on development of new talent. This might include a role in human resources, university recruitment, learning and development, resource management, or in a more business focused role where you were managing new talent directly.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Strong analytical and consultative skills in order to understand business needs, align the needs with analysts’ interests, and design and deliver consistently against projects such as recruiting, rotations, deep-dive placements, and program success
- Ability to communicate confidently and build relationships across all communication mediums and with multiple audiences including ION leadership, LDP sponsors, analysts, and candidates
- Calmness under pressure and ability to maintain good humour, particularly in the face of tight deadlines
- A highly organised and structured approach to dealing with multiple tasks and projects with competing deadlines and sometimes complex requirements
- A friendly, approachable, and professional attitude as a key contact between the ION’s Talent Management team and the business
- Passion for growing and developing entry-level talent
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, high level of data literacy, and ability to report on qualitative data in a meaningful way. Knowledge of BI tools such as Power BI, Tableu, etc is also preferred
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts