Front-End / GUI Developer C#
Location: Noida, Hybrid
Primary office location: Remote at first, Open office environment
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
We also believe that creating the best technology is not enough. We have a deep commitment to providing the best service and support in the industry. We partner with our customers to solve the hardest problems they face and ensure they achieve their goals. We are hands-on and solutions-oriented, and we understand that we succeed only when our customers succeed.
You will own (typically multiple months-long) development projects end-to-end at the forefront of one of the most exciting areas in fintech, from conception through support and maintenance, including many fast-cycle version iterations. As part of our high-performing team of collaborative, talented engineers who thrive on building the most advanced technology, you will have significant freedom and self-direction to tackle a wealth of interesting, challenging problems as we push the technological envelope.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Work with a combination of C# (Winforms) and modern web technologies to design and develop new user-facing features
• Produce exemplary code and deliver completed projects on time
• Create and track project plans and convey status, issues and risks effectively
• Perform unit and system level testing on your application and all affected systems
• Work closely with customer-facing technical consultants to ensure that development efforts truly meet customer needs
• Work closely with technical leads to ensure effective coordination and integration between interrelated projects
• Play a key role in the development of best practices in software design, implementation, and coding standards
• Lead and mentor junior engineers
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
• Exceptional programming skills and grasp of software engineering principles and UI design patterns (MVVM, MVP, and Flux).
• Demonstrated success managing development projects end-to-end with significant ownership over technical decision-making.
• Experience with using Git version control
• Familiarity with SQL and databases
• Enterprise software experience or experience with financial software and/or financial trading is a plus
• Experience with financial broker/exchange APIs (e.g. price feeds, order execution) a plus
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field