FOH Administrator – 4548
Roles and Responsibilities
- Being first point of contact: meeting, greeting and welcoming business clients and staff in a professional and friendly manner to portray a professional business image;
- Answering and directing call appropriately, taking accurate messages while projecting the company’s image in a courteous, efficient and helpful manner;
- Booking meeting rooms, following up meeting room requests and maintaining the meeting room calendars within Outlook;
- Ordering lunches for meetings as requested, ensuring that dietary requirements are always asked for in advance, preparing refreshments;
- Setting up and connecting video conferences and conference calls etc. liaising with IT for specific requests;
- Recording and handling all incoming and outgoing couriers and distribute to the appropriate person;
- Arranging national and international couriers with the appropriate companies;
- Coordinate daily activities with building reception i.e. visitors, contractors;
- Keeping our internal spreadsheets/logs up to date i.e. couriers, travel, credit card log;
- Assist with travel and hotel bookings, visa application process, taxi bookings, organising payment for hotel stays;
- Liaising with HR, facilities, finance and legal departments;
- Assisting senior management when required (restaurant bookings, travel arrangement);
- Copying, printing, scanning, binding and other ad hoc administration duties.
Required Skills and Experience
- Social/Personal skills
- Polite and courteous, with the ability to deal with a wide range of people and respond calmly to situations which occur.
- Awareness of the cultural background of both staff and customers and how to deal with them.
- Remain calm under pressure and retain a ‘can do’ positive approach.
- Desire to deliver the highest quality and continuously improve the service provided.
- Attention to detail.
- Anticipating problems/requests and having options available to resolve them
- Motivation skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Ability to work with diverse technology (Video Conferencing, Meeting Room Bookings, etc )
- Capability to resolve simple technical problems (power, laptop leads, connecting to Wifi, etc.)
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts