Who Are We?
Fidessa (an ION Group Company) provides exceptional trading, investment, and information solutions for the world's financial community. Our unrivalled set of mission-critical products serve both buy-side and sell-side global institutions and investment banks to boutique brokers and niche hedge funds with multi-asset trading and investment infrastructure, their market data and analysis, and their decision making and workflow technology.
We are freethinking and do not believe in rigid structure or tight controls that limit our ability to be innovative and adaptable. Our team at Fidessa is represented within several continents in multiple offices. We recognize that a business is only as good as its people. To provide and build on our high-quality platform and services, we seek to employ only the best!
A position exists within the First-Line Support group of the Client Services organization at Fidessa for a highly motivated and driven individual. First-Line support acts as the liaison between our clients and Fidessa’s technical & trading support staff ensuring that production support issues are effectively tracked and directed to the appropriate specialists.
Candidates will need to demonstrate that they are self-motivated, self-directed team players capable of working with minimal supervision. They will need to possess initiative and good problem solving skills, as well as have a flexible and pro-active nature since the role will continually require multi-tasking, patience, and a push to achieve results when given very little direction
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent grad or someone with a few years' expericene who wants exposure with clients, the trading world, complex financial products and a career pathway in trade support, product management or technical account management.
- Logging of customer support calls received via phone and e-mail
- Administration of Fidessa’s production support help desk system
- Monitoring of domestic and international Fidessa systems
- Producing and communicating departmental performance reports
- Performing various administrative tasks within Fidessa Client Services
- Maintaining client users within Fidessa
- Working closely with Trading Support and assisting when needed
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on strong phone skills
- Strong process/project management, time management and organizational skills
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Outlook, Excel, and Word
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A background in customer service is a plus
- A technical background or a knowledge of software development or equity markets is a plus
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking is a plus
About ION Group
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.