Fidessa – Network Infrastructure Engineer – 5741
- Maintenance, support and administration of the LAN and WAN including configuration and maintenance of firewalls.
- Assisting with the network planning and implementation of the Cisco and Juniper network including configuration of switches and routers.
- Responsible for both local Hong Kong and regional in-house projects as well as working with outside clients.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related disciplines.
- CCNP certification is a must with experience of implementing and operating network infrastructures.
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience of Cisco routers and switches, ideally with knowledge on OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VPN and NAT.
- Hands-on experience of Juniper JUNOS, network automation (Ansible) and network devops will be an advantage.
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential, excellent communication skills and quick learner.
- Flexibility for out of hours and on-call work as and when required.
- Participation in the rotation of shifts, 0700 – 1600 and 1000 – 1900.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts