Fidessa – Business Analyst (Equities) – 6960
- Gain an expert understanding of the business and practices of equity trading, and Fidessa products supporting this.
- Analyse business requirements, agree sensible solutions and document functional specifications.
- Analyse interfaces to third party and customer in-house systems.
- Act in a consultative capacity, explaining how the Fidessa functional line can meet customer specific workflows.
- Help customers achieve the optimal set up, and get the most out of the product suite.
- Produce and maintain concise business and functional specifications, business workflow documentation, user guides, and other materials to the required standard.
- To ensure that client systems are fit for the purpose on delivery, as per agreed specification.
- To ensure that all users are sufficiently prepared to use the systems provided.
- To provide intensive on-site support immediately before, during and after new build/new service roll-outs, including out of hours / early morning support where required.
- Experience in a business analysis role, and ideally on the Fidessa platform and the financial sector.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Asian stock exchanges.
- Must have a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent, in a relevant degree subject.
- Track record of analysing complex requirements to meet clients' business needs.
- The ability to confidently communicate information to different audiences with different backgrounds.
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with clients and internal teams.
- The capacity for hard work and dedication, showing enthusiasm for taking on new challenges.
- Excellent time management, strong organisational skills, and the ability to effectively prioritise a high and sometimes conflicting workload.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, demonstrate logical thinking, have a problem solving mindset, and attention to detail.
- Ability to think on your feet, think laterally and use initiative.
- Ability to both speak and write first class English, other language skills would be an advantage (Mandarin / Cantonese)
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts