- Calendar management, including coordination of internal and external meetings across international time zones, keeping ahead of scheduling conflicts.
- Arranging internal and external meetings, calls, events, and conferences, sending calendar invitations.
- Setting up and connecting video conferences and conference calls and consulting with IT to test more complex requirements.
- Preparing daily and weekly agenda, sending reminders ahead of calls and meetings.
- Managing Employment To Do lists, highlighting the most urgent requests pending CEO’s approval.
- Managing sales To Do list, liaising with legal department and sales team to ensure the lists are up to date, highlighting priorities and deadlines, sending reminders.
- Acting as point of contact between the CEO, other directors, clients, and business partners.
- Assisting with travel and hotel bookings, visa application process, car bookings, organizing payment for hotel stays.
- Keeping internal records of clients, business partners and their assistants, their contact details and office location.
- Coordinating with the ION Front Of House teams to ensure impeccable service is provided to the CEO and all his needs and requirements are met during his visits.
- Day-to-day execution of tasks assigned by the CEO.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Social/Personal skills:
- Polite and courteous, with the ability to deal with a wide range of people and respond calmly and effectively.
- A desire to deliver work of the highest quality and find ways to continuously improve the service provided.
- Anticipating needs and potential obstacles and providing solutions.
- A diligent approach to the completion of all tasks.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage and organize time effectively.
- Discretion and professionalism when dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Technology Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work with diverse technology (Video Conferencing, Meeting Room Bookings, etc.)
- Experience and language skills:
- At least 1 year of experience as Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (level C1 or higher).
- Proficiency in written and spoken Italian would be a benefit.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts