ION Analytics is growing. We are looking for a Product Specialist to help support commercial efforts across our Distribution platforms focusing on Deals and Event management solutions within the Bank segment.
This role sits within Global Domain Specialist team and is responsible for providing support to the New Business and Client Engagement teams in an effort to drive client engagement and operationalize new product development and extend existing products. The role is also responsible for working with the Product Development, Content, Marketing, and Operations groups from within the organization to ensure that business processes and their supporting components are designed, implemented, and managed consistently and to the highest standards.
A Domain Specialist will become an expert in a product or specific set of products and has a deep understanding of the market said products operate within, as well as the participants within that market. As such they can answer complex product queries and can effectively communicate the value of their products’ features as they relate to a specific client persona.
This role reports to the Regional Head of Domain Specialists.
- Responsible for driving automation efforts around client support and training through the creation of knowledge center and interactive resources for clients.
- Work with our Client Engagement team to ensure smooth onboarding and engagement for new and existing clients.
- Lead training sessions/webinars with existing clients to help connect the value of our services to their personas.
- Collaborate with our New Business team to lead validations trainings with prospects and help close business.
- Work with our commercial teams to ensure valuable client feedback is flowed to the appropriate areas.
What you have done:
- You have 3+ years working in a client-facing role dealing with senior stakeholders (VP-MDs)
- A demonstrable understanding of the Equity Capital Markets (IPOs, Follow-On, Convertible bonds, Corporate Access Events & Conference) within Investment Banks
- Demonstrated ability to be meticulous and detail oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and an ability to “hold the room”
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and work towards a common goal
What motivates you:
- You have a passion to work on industry-changing initiatives in the primary financial markets
- You love intuitive, zero-friction apps that get the job done
- You are motivated by sharing your knowledge with and learning from high-caliber teams
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced, demanding, and challenging environment to get products into the hands of our clients
- You’re not fazed by rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, willingly putting in the effort required to achieve the result in the timeframe
- You’re obsessed with putting the client first, understanding them deeply and always seeking to exceed expectations
What we are focused on.
We are building on 30+ years of growth. At the beginning of the year, we formed ION Analytics combining Dealogic and Acuris and we challenged ourselves to become completely client obsessed – creating teams focused on client segments (Bank, Investor, Advisor, Legal and Corporate), in addition to our Product Experts. We aim to build both segment and client expertise, focusing on the client and what their aspirations are to create and develop high value relationships with front office senior stakeholders.
This is a unique time to join us so it’s important you understand how we expect to achieve our ambitions:
· Curiosity: Our software being repeatedly used by delighted clients is the true measure of success. Wanting to understand how things work, whether it’s learning from a client or those around them is key
· Collaboration: The Product Specialist will need to work with truly cross-functional teams. To be successful, they will need to be comfortable to talking to a wide variety of people (often very senior), understand the importance of communication, cohesion, and using your emotional intelligence when persuading clients and others to take certain decisions
· Pro-activity: The Product Specialist will often need to take control of a situation; they don’t shy away from taking ownership and demonstrate perseverance in the face of adversity