Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of Cedacri Operations, we are looking for brilliant professionals with previous experience on banking/IT projects.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Development of CI/CD automation processes and procedures
• Support in the adoption of DevOps methodologies in the company
• Preparation of reports to support the Change Manager's governance activities
• Writing utilities definition according to Cedacri standards and taxonomy (ORGANISATION/Systems/Application Codes)
• Kubernetes and Openshift platform management for microservices and other Offloading projects.
• Analysis and consulting and implementation of monitoring tools ( Elastic )
• Jenkins management and dockerized implementations
• Jenkins pipeline integration with VeraCode /SonarQube
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Master's degree in computer science/science
• Specific technical knowledge: GIT, Ansible, Jenkins, Elastic, Kibana, Logstash, scripting/coding in Bash and Python, Kubernates
• Experience in programming and with configuration management tools
• Knowledge of container management tools and CI/CD issues and tools
• Participation in System Integrator activities in Enterprise Linux and Windows environments
• 5 years of experience in system integrators or innovative start-ups with specific certifications in the relevant technologies
• Propensity for innovation and business evolution
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Experience working with different teams
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Important notes: According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.