We’re a diverse group of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
· Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
· Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your duties and responsibilities
· Day to day operational responsibility for the performance and stability of ION's global network including incident management, vendor escalation and remediation, root cause analysis and change deployment, to include
o Provision of level 1-3 support for incidents and problem resolution
o Creation, maintenance and review of all operational and technical design documentation
o Technical input in support of new business requirements, including creation of technical requirements for third party delivery partners
o Managing detailed analysis of network performance statistics using a variety of tools
o Creation of test plans and associated change controls in line with operational standards
o Test, verify, debug and deploy devices and configurations according to standards
o Raise, technically verify and implement change control requests
o Update and audit change management database entries as needed
o Interact with other team members and other teams to progress projects and incidents
o Engagement with the wider global NOC teams using follow-the-sun model to manage visibility of ongoing incidents and service issues
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
· Ability to support irregular working hours including weekend shift working patterns
· Proven third line support experience in a time-sensitive, high availability customer-facing environment
· Proven network support and administration experience with strong hands on experience working with, deploying and supporting BGP, OSPF and IP multicast within large scale enterprise environment
· Experience working with and supporting distributed datacenter compute services
· Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills with familiarity with network monitoring, management and diagnostic tools
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience one or more of the following vendor platforms (Cisco/Juniper/Arista/PaloAlto/F5)
· Formal accreditation (CCNA/CCNP or equivalent) a benefit