We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Working at ION
You will be part of the team that manages ION’s RFX (Request for Proposal/Quote) function, which is crucial in delivering ION solutions to our customers. As a member of the team, you will work internally with key stakeholders (sales, product, legal) to complete proposal/responses for customers, draft/review escalations for senior management to facilitate decision making, ensure correct and timely delivery of proposals to customers, as well as helping to manage customer relationships through addressing and responding to customer queries/responses.
Growing in the Role
ION is looking for smart and ambitious candidates to join our Team. We need people who can take the lessons learned from previous transactions and apply them to new transactions and new companies as we grow our business. As you learn ION’s approach, you will become an ambassador for our way of working, with opportunities to coach new hires and staff in our portfolio companies.
RFX Management - Full time:
We’re looking for a commercial analyst that can manage the sales management process from cradle to grave. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with strong project management skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, with a strong aptitude for problem solving and the ability to manage and prioritize a demanding workload. This role requires collaboration with product and account management teams, legal, and various other teams as well as with senior management. We are a rapidly expanding company which means you must be comfortable working in fast paced atmosphere where juggling numerous priorities and deadlines is the norm.
· Manage the end to end process of RFPs by working closely with internal teams and
· Initial triage of requests and actively working with sales, account, product and
project managers etc. to ensure full understanding of requirements, responsibilities
· Preparation of response templates, customer pricing simulations and financial
· Leading meetings with the internal teams who are contributing to the RFP response
· Reviewing output from account, product and project managers etc., including pricing
models, response completeness and quality, and adherence to standard processes
· Reviewing and drafting escalations for senior management to facilitate decision
· Understanding of when to raise concerns to team leadership
· Issuing RFP response documents to customers in a timely manner and manage any
follow-up questions from the customer.
· Analysis of contractual terms in respect of internal and external queries
· Act as an escalation point for all the internal teams involved in responding to a
certain customer opportunity whilst recommending appropriate action to be taken
· Ability to take on side projects related to internal initiatives
· Take initiative to automate daily tasks and help integrate newly acquired entities to
the group processes. Lead the initiatives and report improvements to bring projects
Essential skills and experience:
· Project management experience
· Highly organized and good time management skills
· Ability to efficiently coordinate several tasks/projects in parallel
· Ability to understand complex problems and propose solutions
· Proven ability to multitask and take ownership of projects
· Self-motivated and hard-working individual who is goal orientated
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Intellectually curious
· Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative
· Experience in dealing with external customers
· Rigorous attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· People management skills
· Process oriented
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
· For Delhi - MBA (Finance or Marketing) with a minimum of 2 years prior of work