We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Accountable for monitoring, measuring and reporting of all customer services as agreed in the Service Level Agreement, including:
· Accurate production of all client monthly service review reports
· Monitoring and reporting of all Service Level exceptions
· Management of all Incidents and Problems, Changes and Releases
· Management of critical ITIL service management processes
· Production of key service metrics with service improvement plans
· Responsible for the coordination of customer facing meetings and service reviews
· Driving a “customer first” culture through the Managed Services team
· Assisting SSAE18 external auditors with all requests for information
Required Skills & Knowledge
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
· In depth experience in dealing with client engagement and sustaining a healthy client relationship by consistently delivering to expectation in a timely and efficient manner
· Proven experience in managing and delivering key ITIL service processes
· ITIL Service Management Accreditation desirable
· Experience in working in a security-oriented environment is desirable including exposure to any of the following frameworks: SSAE18, ISO 27001, SAS70, COBIT & SOX