We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
· Troubleshoot issues across the entire Cloud stack: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, security, performance, automation and delivery
· Creating and enhancing scripted processes (Powershell and Az module)
· Designing and executing small to medium scale systems automation projects
· Proactively searching for issues and automating solutions
· Obtain, understand, and interpret performance data/metrics
· Solid understanding of networking/routing and protocols in a cloud computing environment.
· Create and maintain documentation, records, diagrams, and reports of any/all systems and deployments
· Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
o 2 years: Previous systems administration experience with Microsoft Azure
o 2 years: Experience with Powershell scripting language and the Az powershell module
o 2 years: In-depth knowledge of cloud technologies, server/systems infrastructure, System/Network Security
o 5 years: Previous system administration experience on multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux)
o 5 years: Experience working in a dynamic, high-pressure production environment with a mid to large systems and storage infrastructure with multiple sites/networks.
o Certifications from Microsoft Azure or related technology certifications are preferred
o Azure Automation experience
o Citrix Netscaler, Virtual Apps & Desktops; or Windows/Azure Virtual Desktop
o 2 years experience with Amazon AWS Cloud