We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
C++ Developer, Noida
What we are trying to do?
To grow our ability to develop and deliver market data interfaces, market access gateways, and associated software for intelligent market execution.
Our market data and market access teams are responsible for:
· A platform providing global market data for use by Fidessa trading platforms and customers.
· Delivering exchange software to provide a single harmonised trading interface for member and non-member trading across a variety of global exchanges.
· Incorporating direct and indirect access to exchanges and alternative liquidity venues, smart order routing and virtual market displays for fragmented liquidity.
What do we need help with?
We are currently expanding our capability in these areas so an opportunity has arisen to join one of these teams. As a team member you will be involved in all aspects of the software process, designing and delivering trading solutions in a rapidly changing marketplace. In this role you will be expected to:
· Design software solutions to meet business specifications
· Build maintainable software components that operate as part of a large multi-process system
· Test software at the unit and system level
· Provide content for functional and technical documentation
· Review and constructively comment on the software, testing and documentation of peers
· Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve customer software issues
What you need to know?
Hard Skills Required
· Proven experience of the software development lifecycle.
· Linux / Unix operating systems.
· C++ development experience.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Clear, accurate and concise written and verbal communication.
· Highly organised with the ability to prioritize own workload and adhere to deadlines
The following are desirable:
· Knowledge of financial markets.
· High performance software.
· Concurrent computing.
· Web development experience.