We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
The CoE business consultant is closely aligned with the customer’s business and technical teams and is responsible for the key applications to configure, administrate, monitor, and analyze customer’s CTRM/ETRM/TMS (Wallstreet Suite, Endur/Findur, Reval, Allegro, Triplepoint, etc.). The team is responsible for supporting, configuration, customization, and ongoing enhancement of these applications..
This is a client facing role, where the person would be interacting with business and technical users to understand their problems and come up with innovative solutions.
Some travel to the United States may be required.
· Gain proficiency in one or more business area.
· Attend product trainings to gain knowledge of the system’s functionality, architecture, and technical components.
· Keep Manager informed regarding the status of assigned responsibilities.
· Travel to customer site to work on projects as needed.
· Day to day role:
o Direct communication with system user to troubleshoot and configure ETRM/CTRM/TMS (Wallstreet Suite, Endur/Findur, Reval, Allegro, Triplepoint, etc.).
o Monitor interfaces, end of day jobs, performance of client platform to ensure business continuity.
o Recommend best system practices to ensure system efficiency.
· Customization role:
o Participate in requirements analysis, custom code development review (design/configuration/testing) and provide production support for the client’s business needs.
o Customize reporting, extracts, business intelligence to ensure optimal communication outside of the ETRM/CTRM/TMS (Wallstreet Suite, Endur/Findur, Reval, Allegro, Triplepoint, etc.).
· Ongoing enhancement role:
o Apply principles for continuous system improvement.
o Ensure end to end business requirement to avoid configuration in silo.
o Participate in Day in the Life Of (DILO) program.
Qualifications for consideration (External)
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a directly related IT field.
· 2+ years’ experience in Treasury, Commodities, Banking, Corporate Finance, Financial Technology related to ETRM/CTRM/TMS/ERP (Wallstreet Suite, Endur/Findur, Reval, Allegro, Triplepoint, etc.), or consulting firm.
· Experience in the energy, commodities or financial field or working with an ETRM (Allegro, Endur), CTRM (Allegro, Endur), TMS (Findur, Wallstreet Suite, Reval, etc.), or ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc.) system.
· Experience in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting ETRM/CTRM/TMS/ERP or any related projects
· Experienced and skilled user of office productivity tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Project Server.
· Strong understanding of Commodities or Corporate Finance/Banking concepts.
· Strong Object-Oriented Skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
· Ability to work as part of an agile team structure.
· Accurate, effective, and independent working style.
· High level of flexibility, the ability to work under pressure.
· Business knowledge:
o Treasury Operations, Cash and Liquidity Management, Banking, Financial Risk Management (Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate, Commodity Risk), Working Capital Management, Treasury Risk Policies and Governance.
o Commodity Operations, Commodity Valuations, Operational Risk, Financial Risk Management, Hedge Accounting, Payments and Processing.
· Project knowledge:
o Treasury/Commodity/ERP system implementation projects.
o Business process design.
o Functional specifications/documentation/configuration.
o Timeline management.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.