We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world. • Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk. • Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure. With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group. At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work. Learn more at iongroup.com
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as a Business Analyst (BA) within the organization’s equities functional line. This role is based in Mumbai, India. As a BA, the candidate will be responsible for gathering customer requirements, analyze market and regulatory changes, besides assisting during and after trading platform deployments. It is a dynamic role that involves engagement with various internal and external stakeholders. The candidate must possess knowledge of the Indian equities and / or derivatives financial markets, along with good communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
Your duties and responsibilities
● Representation of Fidessa products and services to customers through discussion, presentations, and demonstration.
● Analyse and document customer requirements and provide possible solutions, particularly in the context of Indian markets and regulation.
● Work with development teams to ratify technical solutions so they meet business requirements.
● Produce and maintain functional specifications, user guides, and other documents to the required standard.
● Provide online / on-site support for new platform / service deployments.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
● At least 5 years of BA experience at investment banks or with financial services vendors. Prior experience on Fidessa is a plus.
● Extensive knowledge of equity trading technology and business workflows. Derivatives knowledge is a plus.
● Client-facing experience in doing presentations, writing business requirements and functional specifications.
● Ability to grasp concepts quickly, demonstrate logical thinking, have a problem-solving mindset, and attention to detail.
● Excellent command over spoken and written English