Blackpeak – Senior Associate / Associate Director – 4816
Skills and experience required
- Relevant industry experience in investigative research, preferably candidates with at least 3-5 years of direct experience in investigative due diligence, business intelligence research and corporate investigations.
- Effective communication and presentation skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally in discussion with clients.
- The ability to manage and direct team of internal researchers and work with external consultants.
- The ability to carry out detailed research and analysis via proprietary databases, the internet and human sources.
- Possession of an existing network of human sources and contacts would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- A solid understanding of the business environment in mainland China and Hong Kong, including the key issues affecting investors, would be an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task under pressure.
- The ability to work as a part of a multinational team across Blackpeak’s seven offices in Asia and the Americas. This may include periods of working with colleagues in other countries.
- The maturity and skills required to become a part of Blackpeak’s senior management in marketing to clients and to develop and manage client relationships.
- Native or complete fluency in written and spoken English, proficiency in Mandarin Chinese preferred
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts