Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
Your duties and responsibilities
· Support the CFO team in the implementation of periodic financial documents, including monthly, quarterly and end of your financial reporting.
· Ensure the correct application of accounting rules and standards.
· Support internal and external function to harmonize all group’s management systems into one integrated architecture.
· Develop a sophisticated framework for internal control and risk management as part of the corporate governance system.
· Verify the correctness of all administrative procedures and develop strategies and solutions to maximize productivity and standardize processes to remove inefficiencies.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
Experience in the field of revision of at least 3/4 years.
Masters Degree in Economics.
Experience working with different teams.
Excellent knowledge of English.
Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago (MI) and Collecchio (PR).
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.