Simplify and unify your cleared derivatives business
With regulation increasing and margins diminishing, cleared derivatives businesses need to reduce costs and focus on growth.
But many firms are held back by their technology. Your business can’t compete effectively by relying on complex, outdated, and inefficient infrastructures built up over decades.
Our Front-to-Back solution unifies your execution and post-trade into a single, automated, real-time workflow so your business can thrive.
Facts and figures
Connect to 54 derivatives exchanges
STP rates greater than 99.8%
Complete your EOD processing 5 times faster
Get everything you need in one solution, from advanced execution and order management to continuous trade-processing and reporting.
Replace your complex and disconnected systems
- Simplify and unify your technology infrastructure with our fully hosted solution.
- Automate your workflows so you can focus on the issues that require your direct attention.
- Get the power of connected data flowing through your operations, delivering real-time insights into your trading activity.
Do everything you need in one solution
- Connect to any market in the world 24 hours a day.
- Manage and execute all your orders, from no-touch DMA to high-touch care, with sophisticated order management and trading tools.
- Complete your customer, financial, and regulatory reporting with speed and accuracy.
Get a complete view of your business at any time
- Track your execution performance in real time using a range of sophisticated analytics.
- Get the most accurate, up-to-date information about your trading activity, from order submission to confirmed positions, including income, expense, and financial reporting.
- Manage risk and exposure effectively for your clients, CCPs, and third-party clearing firms.
Value-added module: Risk Management
ION’s XTP Risk solution provides complete visibility of your risk across asset classes.
XTP Risk lets you track your overall risk including your positions, P&L, and margin exposure for more than 70 exchanges in real time.
Real-time alerting and notifications allows for capital efficiencies for your clients due to tighter controls.
XTP Risk provides a consolidated view of your cleared derivatives risk throughout your organization. With access to global market data and native margin algorithms, XTP Risk replicates your clients’ and counterparty positions, P&L, and margin exposure in real-time. XTP Risk exchange position limit monitoring leverages the ION Limit Data Service, removing the need for any manual input and maintenance.
FOW & Global Investor Asia Capital Markets Awards 2018
Derivatives Trading System of the Year
FOW International Awards 2019
Best New Product – Trade Reconciliation
FOW International Awards 2015
Best New Technology Product – Post Trade
We have decades of proven experience delivering benchmark products and services for the cleared derivatives world.