SPAC API details
Detailed profiling of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs). Gain access to real-time content and analytics covering the full spectrum of the SPAC market, from IPO Filing/Pricing, additional fundraising via PIPEs, through to the M&A de-SPAC.
The Dealogic SPAC API provides critical insights to all counterparties on SPAC IPOs and resulting M&A Acquisitions.
For SPAC Issuers:
- What is the best time, size, execution, and optimal investor makeup of an IPO?
- Who are the best private companies to target for my acquisition?
- Which competing SPACs are seeking acquisitions in my target sectors?
- Which management teams and sponsors are serial issuers to target?
- What relationships do I have with private companies that are potential SPAC targets?
- What is the expected acquisition size and how should additional financing be structured?
- How are SPACs trading, and what will my yield be if I hold to redemption? Should I invest in the PIPE?
- Which SPAC sponsors have the best acquisition record, including post-acquisition share performance?
- Are Private Equity backed SPACs faster to find a deal?
Key Data Sets included in the Dealogic SPAC API:
- IPO deal size, structure, target sector and advisors
- Warrant coverage, forward purchase agreements, current trust amounts
- SPAC sponsor/management ownership and bios
- Equity holders
- M&A acquisition (De-SPAC) details including EV, multiples, advisors
- Associated PIPE and related financing
Frequently asked questions
What is the coverage of SPAC transactions?
The SPAC API covers all SPAC IPO and De-SPACing events globally from IPO filing through the period while the SPAC is seeking a target, to the consummation of the M&A deal and post combination trading?
What is the regional coverage of the data?
We cover the global SPAC market.
What are the parameters I can use to query the API?
The API supports a wide range of query parameters and supports OData protocol, for the complete list visit the Swagger documentation. Examples of query parameters are free-text, SPAC issuer, target sectors and regions, SPAC Management & Sponsors, or IPO and de-SPAC deal details.